Monday, January 20, 2014

Buildings in MINJOK-highschool(Photo Essay)

Places in MINJOK high school.
This building is called Chung-Mu building.It has a
library on the 1st floor and it also has dumping ground.
I study presentation with Jerry teacher on 2nd floor.
It is larger than Dasan building, and it has
more computer in 2nd floor.I use that computer
when I search information about my presentation.

This place is gym.I did opening ceremony in gym,and
I saw Wayne teacher, Heike teacher and Jerry teacher
at gym on first time.I also do P.E class in gym and I
enjoyed dance party in the gym on Saturday evening.
But, it is very far from Dasan building,Chung mu building
and dormetory.

This place is called "Dasan Building".I study essay writing
and debating in here.I think it is more comfortable than
Chung-mu building, because I hate presentation.
I also do CA in here.(Photo)

This is the only playground in MINJOK high school.
I sometimes play soccer with my friends.(vision quest)
Maybe this playground is the largest playground
in the world.I can see milk factory,gym,dormitory,Dasan
and Chung mu place in here.
This is dormitory.I sleep,eat and do 1st and 2nd period
in the evening.(night)
I sometimes eat breakfast because I always
sleep at 12 o'clock.Because I have to finish debate,blog
and presentation in 2nd period time.
I don't want to come here again but, I am enjoying
last 4 days.*_* ^_^

3 comments:

  1. You played soccer during Vision Quest time? Running track was covered with snow, and I wonder how you guys could run there. :O
    I know that life in GLPS is really frustrating, but it seems that you are doing a great job here. Only a few more days to go, so cheer up!

    ReplyDelete