Thursday, January 9, 2014

SELF INTRODUCTION 3THINGS ABOUT ME

Hello,my name is Yeong Bo You.Let me introduce my self.I'm 12years old.I'm leaving in Gwang Ju-Junra Namdo.
And, my favorite food is pizza.My hobby is cooking,watch movies and reading books.I'd like to cook cookies, ram eon,kimchi cheon and bulgogie. However,I'm in GLPS in Minjok high school. I'm not good at English,but I'd like to study English.But, this GLPS is too hard for me.Speech writing,Presentation and Debating is too hard for me.My favorite game is Tales_Runner.Tales_Runner is very exciting.My favorite sport is badminton.Because if I play badminton,I become quickly ,get wrist strength and arm strength.I'd like to eating delicious foods and making delicious foods.Thank you to reading my introductions.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your introduction in English Yeong-Bo It is good to learn more about you. Remember in a blog we can use pictures, videos or links to add to our writing, Try this next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raptor! I'm commenting on you and you are right next to me!

    ReplyDelete