Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Bucket List

I have a achievements.My first achievement is get some laptop.Because my father has only laptop.I have to use laptop.When I and my brother wants to use computer,I can solve with laptop.And,I always fight about using computers.If I get laptop from my father,me and my brother won't fight each other any more.My second achievement is having legoes.When I get some legoes, I won't play computer games all day long.Because making lego is very very exciting to sent time and it doesn't destroy our body.It is interesting and healthy to making legoes. My final achievement is having a pet.I have a lot of time to being alone in my home.Because my mom,my dad and my brother are always busy except me.When I get pets, I won't be alone and boring.

1 comment:

  1. That would be great to have your own computer too. I hope some of your bucket list dreams do come true. Good luck in your future studies and always remember to keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete